Business Website Hosting in Perth.
Established in 1999, Cyanweb Solutions have grown as one of Perth’s most reliable domain, website hosting and email service providers. We provide personalised services and hosting packages that can be customised to fit your specific business requirements.
We supply secure, quality hosting services with 99.5%+ server availability and 24/7 customer support services.
We are not “re-sellers” of another company’s hosting packages. We are not an “el cheapo” bulk mega hosting company. We are simply a highly experienced, quality service provider focused on keeping the email and web side of your business running smoothly.
Cyanweb manage and support industry standard cPanel dedicated Internet email and web servers across Australia and Globally from our offices right here in Perth, Western Australia. In doing so we can provide timely and accurate support 24/7 to your local Perth business. We can advise and support your business’s hosting needs no matter what size you grow to.
All of our Australian web servers are located in high security Australian data centres in Perth, Sydney and Brisbane, insuring fast access to your site and information within Australia and overseas.
Read the fine print before you sign up to a hosting provider!
Most hosting providers will limit the service they have to provide to you in their terms of service or other documentation you won’t see up front. Many place limits on the amount of email you are allowed to store. So if you have a 500GB storage limit – they can limit your email storage use to 5GB – or limit each email box sizes to say 1GB each.
Others will actually limit your usage of their services to “web site related files only” – this was used often on “unlimited” accounts to close down anyone who actually used a lot of disk space. This limitation simply means you can’t store what you want on the space you think you are paying for…
Read the fine print. They don’t care as once you’ve paid and agreed to their terms and conditions on sign up they have your money. These unrealistic hosting plans are sucker bait and they rely on turnover and numbers – like insurance companies. They bank on the fact that 99% of all accounts won’t need that 500GB and if anyone does, they can terminate based on terms and conditions.
There are a lot of marketing ploys and tricks in this industry… Cyanweb doesn’t play that game. Ask us why we offer what we do compared to others and we will be up front and tell you the facts. Getting the “most” for as “cheap” as you can is the sure way to pick a dodgey provider. Talk to us – we are here to help. Phone Jonathan anytime directly on 0431 757 449.
Migrating hosting to Cyanweb is Easy & Free:
If you already have a domain registered, or your site is hosted elsewhere, we can arrange compatible sites to be transferred to our network for free. If your current provider is using the cPanel account manager, most sites can be changed over to our servers in as little as 24 hours. Please contact us if you would like us to help you change hosting providers.
Basic Shared Hosting
The most common hosting for everyday web sites, blogs, business and corporate sites doing business primarily in Australia, USA, UK, NZ. Services on our basic hosting servers are geared toward Australian business with high levels of SPAM filtering and strict Firewall based protection with a 99.5%+ up-time history.
|$110 / year||$220 / year||$550 / year|
|Disk Space||10 GB||25 GB||100 GB|
|DNS Manager||via cPanel||via cPanel||via cPanel|
|Site DDoS Protection|
+ 24/7 Monitoring
|advanced only||advanced only||advanced only|
|HTTPS:// SSL||shared SSL||shared SSL||shared SSL|
|Image Optimiser||advanced only||advanced only||advanced only|
|WAF||advanced only||advanced only||advanced only|
Advanced Business Hosting
Individually Monitored & DDoS Protected Site Hosting:
- International / Global companies or businesses that need a high speed, automated multi-point global presence.
- Import / Export businesses where communication with hot spot countries* is important.
- eCommerce businesses where customers and suppliers are located overseas.
- eCommerce and financial service providers who are often a target of hackers.
- Tourism and Booking businesses where global speed and access is vital for bookings and communication.
- Businesses commonly targeted by untraceable DDoS attacks – sometimes sponsored by ex-employees or competitors trying to damage your brand.
- Religious groups and church web sites commonly targeted by Religioun motivated attackers and Cyber terrorists.
- specialised high speed servers for Advanced hosting clients insuring higher security, speed and availability.
- fully monitored DDoS protection and mitigation services via Cloudflare.
- individual site up-time monitoring provided by Site 24×7 with admin alerts.
- improved Global Access to all countries with pinpoint blocking of attacking users.
- additional hacker protections for WordPress based sites via Web Application Firewall as the network level.
- all suspicious users are screened before they are allowed access to your site.
- known malicious users will be automatically blocked.
- global content cache via Cloudflare’s Australian and Global network increasing your site speed around the world.
- HTTPS:// encryption of all site traffic.
- scraper protection of email addresses displayed on your site.
- automatic mobile optimisation of images on your site where possible..
|Advanced Plans||Business||Business Pro||Corporate Pro|
|$330 / year||$550 / year||$990 / year|
|Disk Space||25 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
|DNS Manager||via Support||via Support||via Support|
|Site DDoS Protection|
+ 24/7 Monitoring
|HTTPS:// SSL||Shared Cert||Shared Cert||Domain Cert|
Australian based reseller enquiries are also welcome; we host hundreds of sites for website development companies across Australia and are happy to assist in any way we can with your hosting needs. For more information please see our Wholesale & Reseller Hosting Accounts page