Cyanweb Solutions can help reduce the amount of click fraud affecting your online “Pay Per Click” advertising campaigns.
Sometimes competitors will purposefully click your advertising links to deplete your daily budget and stop your ads from showing.
Other times publishers will click your links in order to boost their earnings.
To find out if this is happening you need to track your ad clicks and the user’s IP address to see if the same computer / person is clicking your advertisements.
Our supplied software system records clicks and IP address of users clicking on your advertisements. Multiple clicks from the same user / IP address over a period of time usually denotes click fraud.
Data gathered from our tracking software will also help support requests for refunds if click fraud is affecting your campaign.
- Our basic click tracking / click fraud detection service is $33 / month
- Account setup is $220 one-off
1) custom login area so you can view your campaigns and clicks
2) click fraud detection area which lists detected click fraud / multiple clicks from same computer / user
3) additional statistics if you wish to track stats via our system as well (requires installation of code on your site – not necessary for just tracking online click campaigns etc)
How click fraud detection works:
1) we setup your user account + click campaign on our system
2) we generate a special click tracking code that you place on your campaign providers “to link” (instead of your direct link to your site)
3) any clicks are diverted through our system and stats / ip address are logged
4) multiple clicks from the same computer(s) over a period of time can indicate click fraud
5) you can print any click fraud detection reports and try to receive refunds from your ad provider based on these reports or pursue other course of action as needed
Contact us for more information on our click fraud prevention services.